CrossOver X25 iButton Lock
The CrossOver X25 resembles our iButton Solo Lock, but the X25 has a bigger "brain."
Unlike the Solo, the X25 uses TimePilot's own AccessPilot software, which enables the
user to take advantage of the features available to users of the
X15 and X45 (highlights are below), as well as using the integrated keypad to operate the lock.
Two other major differences:
- The X25 can have as many as 800 users; the Solo only 299.
- iButton setup for the X25 is done at the computer using the
software; iButton setup for the Solo is done at each lock. If
you have more than a few Solos, this can get tedious—the
CrossOver's software makes the job simple and quick, and gives you
an overview of who is authorized to open which lock. To learn
more about the software, click here.
AccessPilot software highlights
The Windows 7-compatible AccessPilot software gives you absolute control over the
CrossOver X25. Using the software, you can:
- Set the electronic clock that resides inside each lock.
- Order individual locks to lock or unlock at various times.
- Program the locks to allow access only to certain employees.
- Program the lock to only allow certain employees access at certain
times of day or certain days.
- See who used the lock—or tried to use the lock—and when the event
- Location: For indoor or outdoor use.
- Keypad: 12 numeric buttons.
- Access type: iButton or keycode or both.
- Setup method: By software.
- User capacity: 800 iButton, 100 keycode.
- Power supply: 4 standard AA batteries.
- Battery life expectancy: 10,000 operations; low battery warning.
- Auto Lock Function: Set the lock to automatically lock at a preset time.
- Modes: Storehouse or Classroom (In classroom mode, once a door is opened, the door remains unlocked until an iButton is used to lock it; in storehouse mode, the door locks each time it is closed.)
- Audit trail: Available—up to 3,000 records.
- Finish: Stainless steel.
- Handle: Lever. Reverses to left- or right-hand.
- Key bypass: Standard Schlage C6 or Best (special order).
- Door preparation: Standard ANSI A115 Series prep, modified by adding additional 5/8-inch through-bolt holes to add stability to the lock and increase security.
- Strike plate: ANSI Standard 115.3. 1⅛- x 2¾-inch T strike with 1¼ lip-to-center dimension.
- Latch: Tubular. 2¾-inch backset standard (2⅜-inch backset optional), solid brass with 1/2-inch throw. 1-inch diameter bore is required.
- Materials: Zinc alloy.
- Accessibility: Meets ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) standard.
Please note: If this is your first CrossOver lock, you'll also need:
- The Lock Management Kit, which includes software and
other items needed to program the lock. Only one kit is needed, no matter how many CrossOver Locks you have.
- iButtons. They come in packs of 10, 30, 50, 100 and 200.
For a brochure with more details about CrossOver locks, as well as the X25 Quick Start Guide, software manual and installation instructions, please visit our Support